You'll find more informations here: Stonehenge Dressage Event - Grand Prix CDI4* OPEN
Pre-Registration Deadline: 30th May
Entry Deadline: 7th JuneClass:
Grand Prix Dressage CDI4*
- held in the middle of the ring of standing stones, so it will be a "grass arena"
- there will be no actual fencing, instead the arena is surrounded - and thereby marked - by white flowers
- horses must be shown in full tack (bridle, saddle) with a rider. The rider must be wearing show attire, with a helmet or top hat. Leg bandages are optional. Spurs are allowed if not used excessively or to inflict harm, no whips!
- make sure your horse is well enough trained to perform at this level c: (this does not mean you have to draw training images, though)
- please pick out music (:
- The CDI4* starts in the morning (~9am) and lasts until afternoon (~2pm)
- it is sunny, but the sky is covered by dark clouds. It might rain in the afternoon. Feel free to play around with weather and lightning to create a mythical atmosphere!
This picture might inspire you: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…